Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Passion Project

For my passion project I would like to raise awareness about animal abuse. I think that I could make a blog or website and post information every day or at least twice a week. I could even maybe put an advertisement on an abused animal that needs to go to a new home. I could advertise the website by putting the web address on social media (facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.). I believe that this would take a couple of weeks to research some stuff and to make the web site or blog. Other than that, it would just be a weekly process.


I want to do this because I love all animals and I feel like it’s wrong to let the abuse they are getting be put aside. I want to help animals instead of people because animals don’t have a voice to speak up. I believe that they need someone to help them. I’m looking to achieve really only one thing, to help at least one animal. If I could raise awareness to at least a couple people, I’ve done my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment