Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I'm Going Back in Time!!!

Format: Interview 

Q: Where would you go?

A: I would go back in time to where the first colonies were born in America.

Q: To which year or period would you travel? 

A: This would be around 1607 - 1610.

Q: Who would you want to meet or what event would you want to witness?

A: I would just like to watch and help our ancestors build their new home.

Q: Where would you find this person or see this event?

A: I would pretend like I was just a passenger on broad with them. They hopefully won't notice that no one knows me.

Q: Why would you want to meet this person or witness this event? 

A: I would want to watch our ancestors build their new homes because it would remind me how I got here. How I came to be.

Q: How might YOU change history?

A: Hopefully, I won't change history there, but if I do, it would probably be because I helped with the houses or helped the sick. I'm not sure if I help build the houses it would change history, I mean, I would make the process go faster so that might make history change. Maybe, I

1 comment: