Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bio-Poem for Marley and Me: Week of 3/9

Marley
Playful, courageous, destructive, hungry.
A character in John Grogan's story.
Lover of running on the beach, chasing sticks, and eating.
Who notices when his owners are feeling down.
Who feels pain, love, and loyalty.
Who learns how to behave, how to care and how to love.
Who says "Woof."
Who use to think it was okay to pull when taking a walk but now knows to heel.
Major character in Marley and Me.
A book that tells the story of dog being man's best friend.


Comments: Isabella, Gustavo, and Maria

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why but I laughed when I read line 8. I also liked when you said "who feels pain, love, and loyalty." Those characteristics are really distinct from each other, and I just find it captivating. Overall, can't wait to read your next post on this book!

    ReplyDelete