Sunday, March 15, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflection

I believe that this quarter was one of my best and worst quarters ever. I've learned a lot from our lessons in class. I can tell right now that my grammar has improved the most this quarter. I am now more aware of run-on-sentences in my writing. Though I have improved a lot this quarter, I also lacked time management. At the beginning of the quarter I pretty much fell apart. I never turned in my blogs and AOWs in on time. For that I would  a moment to apologize to Mrs. Larson. I'm sorry. Anyway, my time management got out of control. I was two then three blogs behind. They seemed to just be piling up. I knew they weren't hard to do and they didn't take up that much time. I just didn't want to do them.

With maybe three or four weeks left in the quarter, I stepped up my game; catching up and continuing to do my schoolwork. That's probably one of the main things Im really happy about improving. I look back on it and realized that I wouldn't make it far in life. Time management is a huge part of everyday life, as a kid and an adult. I'm just glad that I sorted everything out in eight grade and not in high school. Also, this was one of the most challenging things for me this quarter, so when I got back on track I was proud of myself. Hopefully, fourth quarter won't be as bad for me as third quarter was.

Comments: Jesus, Steven, and Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment