Friday, January 30, 2015

Seriously...I'm Kidding: Week of 1/19/15

Pages Read: 129 - 241
Prompt: How is the book? and Pros and Cons of Book

I'm going to start off by saying how much I love Ellen Degeneres. She is one of my favorite people in the world. I love how she is hilarious, even in her book. By the way, just incase you didn't know. Seriously...I'm Kidding is a autobiography written by Ellen. She writes the book as if she is talking to the reader. I really enjoyed that because it makes me want to continue reading. In one chapter, Ellen lists pro and cons, of making a pro and con list, so I figured I should do that for her book.

There are many pros about Seriously...I'm Kidding. One would be that the book is hysterical. There are many funny stories that Ellen tells throughout the book. Along with the funny stories, she is completing truthful. She doesn't hold anything back. This is one of the reasons that I like anyone who reads the book, can connect to it. There is advice for everyday life that people can listen to and improve. It is also written by Ellen Degeneres, and who doesn't like her.

Thinking of some cons for this book is going to be hard. I guess it takes time and effort to read, that's always a downside. Since it's an autobiography, if you don't like Ellen you won't like the book. Even if you don't like her, I still suggest reading it. Plus, it does cost money to buy the book, but if you have a friend to let you borrow it's not a downside. I can't think of any more cons to reading this book. It's Ellen Degeneres, why wouldn't you read the book. I mean seriously, look at her.



No comments:

Post a Comment