Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 Goals

My main academic goal for this year is to get into Nazareth. This is a short-term goal that I can only accomplish on January 10, this Saturday. That is when the entrance exam is. I want to achieve this because I would be able to go to a good school. There are a few ways I can achieve this, the first is to study. I have a book that’ll help me with this. I’m about half-way through it and have taken a practice test. In order to achieve my goal, I’ll need to finish the book and study the word list at the back of it. I need to finish that by the end of Thursday. This way I’ll take the second practice test after school on Friday.

Another way that I’ll reach my goal is to get some rest. Instead of staying up late on Friday, I need to go to bed early. This is a simple step in my plan, all I have to do is sleep. I’ll have to wake up a hour or so before the test so I could be fully wake and ready for the test. While I’m up, I’ll have to eat a nutritious breakfast to keep my energy for the test. This breakfast will have to consist of some kind of protein so I will be able to stay focused towards the end of the test. With these steps I’ll be able to accomplish this goal with no problem.


My personal goal for this year is to save up money to go to RTX. RTX is a RoosterTeeth convention in Austin, Texas. RoosterTeeth is a youtube company that is connected to Achievement Hunter, (another youtube company.) I want to achieve this goal because I really want to meet my favorite youtubers. This goal isn’t as easy to accomplish as my academic goal. I will have to save all the money I get for Christmas and my birthday. Sounds easy, but it’s actually hard. The time between RTX and now is long. Since the convention is in Texas it’ll cost a lot of money to get there. I will also have to buy the tickets and get a hotel room, so it’ll take some time to save.

The hardest part in all this is convince my parents to go. My parents have weird work hours even in the summer so we’ll have to talk about it. Even without the weird hours, my parents don’t exactly approve in my passion for this company. I can maybe get my grandma to take, she’s always up to try new things. In other words, I would have to find someone to take me. That’s all the steps I would have to take to achieve my goal. I believe that with patience I could save enough money to go. If not this year, the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment