Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dark Souls: Week of 4/3/14

Pages Read: 35 - 292

I think the main character, Miranda, would be a great friend. First of all, she befriend a girl whose name was also Jenna. Sadly, she dies, but Miranda was her only friend since Jenna moved there. Miranda seems like a nice person who loves to hang out with her friends. I think that Miranda would be a trustworthily and loyal to me. She seems to care a lot about her friends and that make her a great friend.

I drew what I read in the prologue. The main character, Miranda, was coming home from a party with her friend and her brother. It was pitch black out and all of the sudden a car rams into them. Miranda is able to get out of the car and call for help. When help arrives the let her sit down and relax. She was doing fine until she found out that her friend had died. She fought back tears until she suddenly saw her friend walking towards her. Miranda looked back to the car and saw her friend still strapped in and died. Miranda's friend brushed her hand through Miranda's hair and walked into the corn field. Miranda then got up and started to yell for her friend to come back, but she never did. 


5 comments:

  1. Good blog! I really liked how you explained what was happening in your book. I also liked the picture you drew and the description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on Stanley's, Nikolas's, and Amelia's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post! I really liked how you described why Miranda would be a great friend. I too also like the picture you drew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog. The picture matches your description excellently. Sounds like a pretty sad book. Since the friend died and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so incredibly sad that her friend died.

    ReplyDelete