Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dark Souls: Two Voice Poem

"Jenna"



Miranda                                                                         Rob

       Jenna was funny
                                                                                                              Jenna was annoying
                                                      Jenna made my day
                                                                                     She really wanted to go to the party
                                                                                                       I couldn’t say no       
                         She really wanted to see
                      The foreign exchange student
                                                                     We just had to go
                             The party was fun
                                                                                                           The party was boring
                             Jenna was singing
                           Tike she always does
                                                                                                             Jenna was dancing
                                                                                                            Like she always does
                                                           She was having fun
                          I thought it was funny
                                                                                                      I thought it was annoying
                                                           Is doesn’t matter now
                                                                                               The car came out of nowhere
                               It hit us hard
                                                                                                          I couldn’t breathe
                     I didn’t know what to do
                                                                                                          I woke in a panic
                    I climb out of the window
                          Called for help
                                                                                                           I started shouting
                             Police came
                                                                                                              Found Jenna died
                               I saw her
                                                                                                             I saw police
                                                                                                           Cutting me out
                      I knew she wouldn’t
                              Forget me
                                                                                                        I knew that I wouldn’t
                                                                                                     Be in a car for a long time
                       Jenna was special         
                                                                                                            Jenna was different
                       Jenna shaped me
                                                                                                             Jenna annoied me
                      I won’t forget her
                                                                                                           I should’ve saved her
                              But still
                                                                                                                 She’s gone
                     I can’t do anything
                           About that
                                                                                                              All I can do is
                                                                      Love Her

2 comments:

  1. Wow I really like your poem. I like how the two characters disagreed but yet they still agreed in the lines they share. This is my favorite poem so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on Marisa's, Diego's, and Gabe's blog.

    ReplyDelete