Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Update!

I've been having fun while doing this project. I'm helping the world by researching the thing that I'm most "passionate" about, dogs. My project is going great. I have gathered information about the topic and have started to write about in the blog that I have created. I only have one post so far introducing the purpose of the website, but have researched enough to add a one or two next week. I need to email different places where they let people adopt abused animals. I found many places to email and plan on emailing them soon. I emailed one place called the Animal Welfare League, but they have not emailed back. I brainstormed ideas for to advertise my blog, but I don't want to start advertising until I get a response from one of the companies I have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment