Thursday, January 23, 2014

America's Premier Gunmakers: Winchester: Week of 1/20/14

Pages Read: 74 - 112

I'm learning so much about the making of guns and the making of smokeless powder. Humans advanced very much with the process of gun making. Winchester found many new types safe gunpowder and created many guns, it really is amazing how the human race progressed through time. We gone from making bullets by hand to making thousands even millions of bullets in a day. Winchester and many other gunmakers have made and found many safe ways to create gun ammunition.


While I read America's Premier Gunmakers: Winchester, I picture in my mind, the Winchester Repeater. It is one of the most famous guns made by Winchester. The Winchester Repeater is still used today. It is usually one of the guns in a video game, it can never be just some ordinary rifle, it has to be the Winchester Repeater. The Winchester Repeater is also a fantastic hunting gun. It has great accuracy and power. This gun popped into my because I know some of the Winchester guns, but this one, this one has to be my favorite. The way in looks, it's just marvelous.


1 comment:

  1. I commented on Carlos's, Diego's, and Gabe's blog.

    ReplyDelete