Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Passion Project Update

I think I have got a lot done for my passion project. I found some pictures about animal abuse and have been adding them of my blog every once in a while, making the blog look more presentable. I have written a free verse poem that you have view here. I'm very proud of it and I'm planning to write  another one soon. The first poem shows an innocent dog begin adopted by an abusive owner. The second will show how the owner changes the dog from a innocent puppy to a vicious fighting dog.

Currently, I'm gathering facts and statistics for a informational iMovie I will be posting on my blog. I haven't gotten very far into it yet, but plan on making a dent in it this week. I'm waiting to almost finish my iMovie before I try to advertise my blog on Twitter and Facebook. This way when someone views it there will be a few posts and not just some pictures and a poem. To advertise my blog I plan on tweeting the link and asking some youtubers to help me. I plan on doing the same thing for Facebook. This time, I will be reaching out to some animal lovers in my family. I will also be reaching out to the ASPCA on both Twitter and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've a plan! I have loved watching the progression.

    ReplyDelete